When you begin a migration you may require to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 so that all email that gets sent to the mailbox hosted on Office 365 goes somewhere else. Maybe an on-premise server or some other alternative. Two ways to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 There are two ways to do […]
Tag Archives | Powershell
Office 365 has basic administration tools in its web portal, but when it comes to doing anything much fancier than creating a user and editing some basic details, you will often find yourself having to use office 365 powershell. There are a vast amount of functions you can perform with powershell and many of them […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...