When you begin a migration you may require to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 so that all email that gets sent to the mailbox hosted on Office 365 goes somewhere else. Maybe an on-premise server or some other alternative. Two ways to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 There are two ways to do […]
Tag Archives | Office 365
Choosing an Office 365 plan
Choosing an Office 365 plan can definitely seem intimidating. There are so many choices available to you and some implications to those choices. Microsoft offer a plan advisor wizard on their site but I am not a big fan because a new user cannot see the logic that Microsoft uses to recommend a plan. Plus […]
Setup Office 365 on an iPhone
To setup Office 365 on an iPhone, you must have iOS software version 2.0 or higher and if you still have version 2.0 then its definitely time to upgrade – its not 2008, you have bigger fish to fry! Before beginning you need to be armed with 2 or 3 pieces of information: Your email address – […]
Set Primary SMTP Address Office 365 DirSync
If you have an Office 365 Enterprise subscription and dir sync (Directory Synchronization) configured in your environment so that your local Active Directory is used to manage your Office 365 mailboxes then you may be wondering how you set a primary SMTP address in Office 365. The Global Address List shows the wrong email addresses […]
4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan
Now I don’t want to sound alarmist with my title, so please don’t freak out. I merely wish to point out an important consideration when choosing an Office 365 plan for business use. As a recap here is my Office 365 Business plan decision tree that will help you select the plan you need (click on the image to […]
The Basics of Office 365 Powershell
Office 365 has basic administration tools in its web portal, but when it comes to doing anything much fancier than creating a user and editing some basic details, you will often find yourself having to use office 365 powershell. There are a vast amount of functions you can perform with powershell and many of them […]
An Office 365 for Business Blog Welcome
Welcome to the first post on our new website dedicated to Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud products. Our Goals The aim of the site is to become the number one resource on the Internet for MS Office 365 (besides Microsoft themselves of course!). One thing we can do differently to Microsoft is perhaps explain start to […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...