If you have an Office 365 Enterprise subscription and dir sync (Directory Synchronization) configured in your environment so that your local Active Directory is used to manage your Office 365 mailboxes then you may be wondering how you set a primary SMTP address in Office 365. The Global Address List shows the wrong email addresses […]
Tag Archives | dirsync
How to Run an Office 365 Manual Dirsync
When you set up a directory synchronization between a local active directory and Office 365, the sync runs immediately. After that, it runs automatically every three hours. However, there are many cases where you may want to do a manual dirsync of the directories immediately, especially while setting up and testing the system. The first way to […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
active directory Add License apple Choosing an Office 365 plan dirsync E1 E2 E3 E3 Plan choices Exchange Exchange 2003 Exchange 2007 Exchange 2010 getting started with office 365 Groupwise ios iphone mailbox forwarding manual dirsync Microsoft Migration Office 365 Office 365 Login Office 365 Plans office 365 portal Office 365 Remote Wipe Office 2010 Office 2013 Office Web Apps Outlook Web Access P1 Phone Wipe plan advisor Portal Powershell primary smtp address Remote Wipe Remove License Small Business Plan P1 Subscriptions