There are all kinds of ways to set “rules” for your email (with most email providers), especially from within Microsoft Outlook. However, since we deal mostly with Office 365 on this site, I’m going to explain how to setup some custom Office 365 rules for both individuals and entire organizations from within the web portal. […]
How to Setup Custom Office 365 Rules in Email for Yourself and Your Organization
Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365
In Office 365 (or Exchange for that matter) a mailbox can be of 4 distinct types and this article shows you how to change a mailbox type in Office 365. Here are the 4 permitted types: Regular – that is a normal mailbox that most users have for day to day email Room – a […]
How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365
A very basic setup of Office 365 usually doesn’t require certificates since all of the servers and externally facing components are on Microsoft’s end. However, there are two major cases where a certificate for Office 365 is going to be required: ADFS and Office 365 Hybrid Exchange Configuration. Since ADFS is a useful and commonly […]
How to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 using Powershell
When you begin a migration you may require to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 so that all email that gets sent to the mailbox hosted on Office 365 goes somewhere else. Maybe an on-premise server or some other alternative. Two ways to set mailbox forwarding in Office 365 There are two ways to do […]
Perform an Office 365 Remote Wipe On Your Phone
The ability to perform an Office 365 remote wipe on your phone or tablet is a vital part of security to any organization, large or small, that uses Office 365. As smartphones become smarter and smarter, it becomes easier to access more and more of your data on the go. While this is hugely convenient […]
Office 365 vs On Premise Exchange Server
Office 365 vs On Premise Exchange can be a difficult decision to make as they are so many factors involved, but hopefully this article will lay them out in a clear and direct manner. In the past, when an organization needed a Microsoft Exchange platform, the obvious choice was usually to buy an Exchange server […]
Logging into Federated Office 365
There are a few different methods for logging into federated Office 365. It can vary slightly from a normal login, but for the most part it should be pretty similar. Notes on Logging into Federated Office 365 Web App Using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari To log into the Office 365 web portal off a federated […]
Forward Email From Office 365
In certain cases it can be helpful to be able to forward email from Office 365. Microsoft Outlook has this functionality, but sometimes it is convenient to be able to do it without Outlook – especially if you don’t have Outlook attached to the account that you want to forward email from. The steps for […]
Setup Office 365 on Windows Phone 8
One great part of using Exchange is the support for most modern devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry – in this case, Office 365 on Windows Phone 8. Office 365 is very simple to set up on Windows Phone 8 and the following guide will demonstrate how. Before beginning you need to be […]
How to Check Office 365 Service Health
Occasionally when your email or other Office 365 service starts behaving abnormally, it is a good idea to check Office 365 service health as a first step to troubleshooting. It’s good to know if Microsoft’s systems are having an issue before you start worrying about your own. Checking Office 365 service health is a very […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...