Microsoft Office used to be a much simpler product to buy – you chose between a couple versions, paid for it, got your disc and your product key, installed it on a computer, and you were done. With Office 2013, you still have that option (or something close to it), but Microsoft is pushing heavily […]
Archive | Getting Started with Office 365 RSS feed for this section
Public folders were a prime function of Exchange 2003, but were slowly deemphasized over the years. On the newest version of Office 365 public folders make a prominent appearance on the Exchange administrator ECP page. Public folders are a way to allow all exchange users in the company to share and view items. Once configured, […]
It can be tricky initially to setup Office 365 with Outlook, but it is very useful to have your email, contacts, calendar, and tasks all stored outside of Outlook Web Access. While web apps are getting better, they still aren’t up to par with a dedicated program like Outlook. The minimum requirements for Office 365 […]
A very basic setup of Office 365 usually doesn’t require certificates since all of the servers and externally facing components are on Microsoft’s end. However, there are two major cases where a certificate for Office 365 is going to be required: ADFS and Office 365 Hybrid Exchange Configuration. Since ADFS is a useful and commonly […]
One great part of using Exchange is the support for most modern devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry – in this case, Office 365 on Android. Office 365 is very simple to set up on android (in this case, stock android 4.1), and the following guide will demonstrate how. Before beginning you need […]
One great part of using Exchange is the support for most modern devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry – in this case, Office 365 on a Nexus 7 tablet. Office 365 is very simple to set up on a Nexus 7, and the following guide will demonstrate how. Before beginning you need to […]
There are two ways to reset Office 365 passwords as an administrator. Method 1 is just through a simple user interface in the administrator web portal, which is easy but not very versatile. Method 2 is through the powershell interface, and allows for far more to be done, and is also much quicker for simple […]
Choosing an Office 365 plan can definitely seem intimidating. There are so many choices available to you and some implications to those choices. Microsoft offer a plan advisor wizard on their site but I am not a big fan because a new user cannot see the logic that Microsoft uses to recommend a plan. Plus […]
This article outlines how you get started with Office 365 in 5 easy steps but should really be called Get Started with Office 365 in 5 somewhat easy but lengthy steps. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the topic is complex and some of this complexity can not be avoided. What can be avoided is confusion, gaps in documentation and […]
To setup Office 365 on an iPad its always best to have the latest version of iOS to ensure any bug fixes or updates to ActiveSync have been deployed. Before beginning you need to be armed with 2 or 3 pieces of information: Your email address – this will be something like firstname.lastname@example.org Your Password And […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...