You have probably noticed that Microsoft updated Office 365 in late Feb 2013 and is slowly rolling the updates out to existing customers. For the third time in recent years Microsoft has moved all the interface items around a little and renamed functions from how they existed previously. I am mostly in support of the […]
Archive | March, 2013
In Office 365 it is possible to grant users permissions to each other mailboxes so they that have the capability to view each others mailboxes or even send emails on each others behalves. There are two ways to grant Office 365 mailbox permissions – if you are logged into Microsoft Outlook as the permission granting […]
When using Dirsync between your Active Directory and Office 365, it is very useful to be able to use a custom User Principle Name (UPN) so that you can use your email address for sign ins on both sides (rather than having a separate username for Active Directory). In fact, if you are going to […]
It can be tricky initially to setup Office 365 with Outlook, but it is very useful to have your email, contacts, calendar, and tasks all stored outside of Outlook Web Access. While web apps are getting better, they still aren’t up to par with a dedicated program like Outlook. The minimum requirements for Office 365 […]
Office 365 distribution groups are a very useful tool. They allow you to have an email address without having an actual mailbox for it, and thus not using up an Office 365 license. Instead emails that go through an Office 365 Distribution Group get distributed to the users of the group and can be filtered […]
- Office 2013 vs Office 365 Subscription – Which to Get? August 8, 2013
- Finally Microsoft Release Office Mobile for iPhone June 17, 2013
- Office 365 Migration Procedure May 20, 2013
- How to Setup Office 365 Public Folders May 13, 2013
- Shared namespace in Office 365 Feb 27th Release March 29, 2013
- The Basics of Office 365 Powershell December 20, 2012
- What is Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) with Office 365? January 3, 2013
- Setting up Office 365 ADFS 2.0 (Active Directory Federation Services) and Dirsync January 18, 2013
- 4 Things to consider when choosing an Office 365 Plan January 4, 2013
- Choosing an Office 365 plan January 22, 2013
- John D: How do you do this with Office 365 Small Business ...
- banlin mithra: With Exchange Migration it is possible to simply m...
- Change a Mailbox Type in Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] How do I set up ADFS with Office 365? [...]...
- How To Setup A Certificate for Office 365 - Office 365 for BusinessOffice 365 for Business: [...] What is ADFS with Office 365? [...]...